From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:31:30 GMT
Good point, I will try to add HaXe output to this test as well. But as
far as I can tell.
It was the best JS output out there but had some fundamental issues with
namespaces represented by object chain. I was playing around it a while ago.

Dan

On 11/28/2012 8:26 PM, Markus Gritsch wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Maybe someone can clarify the difference between haxe`s - as3-2-js output target and
falcon-js. Both are producing js code. Haxe supports a collection of multiple output formats,
too. Maybe the solution everyone is talking about is already out there - have???