From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject [FalconJS] concepts
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:01:39 GMT
Ok will try again by changing a subject because you seems to moved away
from original topic, and I don't want to interrupt :)

So far I have a test to compare very simple model of prototypal
inheritance and proposed module pattern that seems to be out of falconJS
compiler little syntactic sugar.
I have minimised this source a bit, there was few more additional fields
that I guess something is depends on but even striping it out:

http://jsperf.com/inheritance-yet-another-test/3

If you go to the revision 2 of this test, there will be different
comparison.
http://jsperf.com/inheritance-yet-another-test/3
Speed of accession of those objects.

However I would like to improve it, because adobe.js implementation
doesn't seems to call super as the classic does.
So it might be not relevant test right now. Does anybody know how to
call super from there?

Dan