From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FalconJS has landed
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:35:00 GMT
What I have noticed up there as well, this project not only have JS bits
implemented to mimic flash player, but Action Script bits as well with
lots of missing features.
I see the point behind this idea, and the guys were trying to find a
common ground between both platforms. But ended up rewriting code for
both platforms.

I am not sure this is what we need, don't we? I saw potential behind
FalconJS to at least make this heavy lifting on AST level as the common
ground. Otherwise will go back to project I am doing, which is pretty
much jangaroo approach as well, but philosophy and implementation behind
it differ.

Dan