From Simon Morvan <gar...@zone84.net>
Subject Re: AW: [Discuss] Maven and Apache Flex
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:00:43 GMT
Le 27/11/2012 23:04, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de a écrit :
> Even if I'm currently the project lead of Flexmojos, I would strongly suggest not to
go that road.

> There is far too much legacy stuff to carry with Flexmojos and I have to admit that the
rather restricive communication policy of Velo is rather discouraging.

> I think IF WE WERE TO GO THAT ROAD, developing an Apache Flex plugin first and using
that to compile the Framework libs sounds like a far better solution.
> This way we would have controll over the entire stack needed to build Flex.
Chris,

Velo's communication policy is disruptive* yet Flexmojos is open-source.
Nothing blocks us from make it a true Apache project, in the scope of
Flex (preferably) or in it's own scope. Communication policy would be
then ruled by the community.

*well... in my opinion, it's just self defence of a sole individual
overflowed by its user-base rants and complaints.

--
Simon