From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FalconJS has landed
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:27:48 GMT
Hmm... I just actually managed to see that keynote to the very end.
http://tv.adobe.com/watch/flex-community-summit-december-2011/open-discussion-about-falcon-and-falconjs

And if you can't see that full responsibility of success of this project
(due to Adobe representatives attitude and goal) is all on your
shoulders, and is up to you what you can do with it... I just lost my
attitude after watching this material to be honest. I am very
appreciated that people from adobe working on it are still here for this
hand over process and contributing their time and effort, after what I
have seen. Thank you for your hard work. It has to be be hard.

On 11/27/2012 11:20 PM, Dasa Paddock wrote:
> The original developer of FalconJS seems to have lots of good information about it and
the things he considered in blog posts at:
> http://blogs.adobe.com/bparadie/tag/falconjs/page/4/
>
> I didn't find a good list of just the relevant posts, but they all seem to be available
at the link above if you start there and click the "Previous" button on the bottom of the
page.