From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FalconJS has landed
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:23:42 GMT
Erik,

If you don't care about memory consumption, output file size, long
prototype chain, inheritance, slow downs on bigger structures than 1
plain objects... use it.
Again, not saying let's prefer or favour one of the method over another,
those things keeps changing over the time.
This test just 2 years ago would be a different picture.

All I am saying is to have ability to control he output of grammar of
JS. I know my English is not perfect but that's my only point i am
trying to make.
If you feel it's endless... sorry. It wasn't my intention to make it long.
But rather invite to constructive discussion. It is easy to say NO to
solution I think doesn't suits me without giving any reason.

I would like to hear about pros of module pattern myself. Prove me
wrong, I will shout up :)
I am not JS expert. But let's not make design decisions based on the
latests trends, but technical reasoning.

Dan