From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:51:40 GMT
Apology for feel instead of fill a gap ;)

So once again, this is it, room of interpreters instead force people to
learn Esperanto.
the phrase 'For disposal of native speakers' could only attract more people.
But the Flex itself as a framework should fill that gap imho. Make it
more abstract, platform independent and preserve already accepted
methodology.
Is it possible to make it happen by implementing Flex in native
platforms directly as a bare-bones?

Dan