From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:42:46 GMT

> For me, AS3 is the key factor.  If you make folks learn a new language, it
> makes their set of choices much wider.

My goal is not to get rid of AS3, but preserve it as the one that you
can target multiple platforms natively.
by my analogy, I don't need an Esperanto, but room of Native tongue
interpreters.

But Esperanto 'can' be developed on top of that. Not as a substitute.

> I didn't, but I have my plan and hope to show to folks next week.

I am looking forward to it then, only one question remains,  what about
Java for Android and IOS targets?
Do you have FalconAndroid and FalconIOS in mind?

Having those 4 crucial targets covered these days is the very thing
Adobe promised to us a while ago. Write once deploy everywhere.
I still have hopes Flex can do it, but if not, I will try to make it happen.

P.S.
Why I can't see my own response on the list?

Best
Dan