From Kevin Newman <Capta...@unFocus.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:04:12 GMT
So in that case it'd either be using (or completing then using)
FalconJS, or Jangaroo (pulling it into Apache maybe - it's already under
Apache 2.0 license).

That doesn't sound terrible. That could even allow Apache to move AS3
(ApacheScript!) in a different direction over time from what Adobe ends
up doing with ASNext if divergence is desired.

Kevin N.