From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:28:15 GMT
Thats dangerous bet...
and even if " current Flex deployment scenario is viable for many more
years" it may be true, but for how long? 5 years? and next? given the
big task it is to change this dependency, it has to be prepared right
now, and can't wait the end of that ultimatum...
don't you think?

  Le 17/11/2012 18:23, Hordur Thordarson a écrit :
> And they may well do just that, I obviously have no control over that.  I am just taking
at face value what they say their current strategy is and adding to that my reading of the
browser/mobile landscape, the future of browser plugins, etc, and adding all that up my conclusion
is that the current Flex deployment scenario is viable for many more years.

> On 17.11.2012, at 16:30, Jeffry Houser wrote:
>
>> On 11/17/2012 11:20 AM, Hordur Thordarson wrote:
>>> That to me says that Flash player/AIR aren't going away, quite the opposite in
fact as Flash player/AIR (for mobile) are core components of Adobe's new gaming strategy for
building a business on top of Flash.