From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:49:19 GMT
and were you using Catalyst also?
Knowing that Adobe will drop the design view, and flash catalyst don't
make you think much less confident about their roadmap and the place of
flex in it?

Le 17/11/2012 17:44, Hordur Thordarson a écrit :
> Well, this will always be different for everyone.  I personally don't like IntelliJ,
do like FlashBuilder/Eclipse (use Eclipse for all my Java dev as well) and I use the design
view in every single Flex app I've written so far and don't see that changing.  For instance,
the design view allows me to have inexpensive non-programmers draw the views for apps I'm
writing while I write the business logic.  Works like a charm.