From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Kick starter
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:28:50 GMT
On 11/15/2012 4:23 AM, Maxime Cowez wrote:
> What I do not like about the way you're setting this up, is that initial
> development will happen behind closed doors (at least that's how I
> understand it). So here's a question: would you consider open-sourcing your
> development effort right from the start? Possibly by setting up a Github
> repo to make the code easily accessible. You would be in the lead, but the
> community would be able to contribute, not only by making suggestions in
> terms of functionality, but also in terms of code. Does that make sense to
> you?

  I've decided to hold a Connect Session this Wednesday, November 21st
at 1pm EST to show off the current code; and discuss.  ( Those
interested can join here: http://experts.na3.acrobat.com/flextras/ ).

  If the project is funded; I can donate right away to my Apache Flex
Whiteboard and continue development there w/ frequent submits.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur