From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:54:44 GMT
i was in fact talking about enterprise app.
it is already quite rapidly heavy perf consuming.
if all says that HTML5 is not ready yet for RIA and enterprise apps that
flex can do very well, why the hell would we try to render flex on HTML5
engine for native apps.
I was talking about 3D rendering, in a starling sens, as a background
rendering engine, not as application.