From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:42:33 GMT
i think we agree on this.
actually, my first definition don't describe which platforms it should
targets.
but yes flex definition includes the ability to target multple
platforms. And this goal will be greatly achived if it targets as much
playforms as possible.
But definition of flex should not include the means used to achieve
that. Thats why i dont link flex definition to any Adobe technology,
runtimes or AS.
and yes i agree that if flex achieve to be cross platform without Adobe
runtimes, it would be more safe for its future.