From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:54:21 GMT
"Having more deployed targets based on what we have currently"
But is it possible? thats the question...

Le 16/11/2012 14:50, Kessler CTR Mark J a écrit :
> Option 2 ... +1
>
>     I would think the community is already based around the current framework.  Having
more deployed targets based on what we have currently sounds like a way to broaden our target
audience.

>     How about we continue to correct and fix the current Flex framework.  Could we start
a new namespace that we could use to build up a partial new framework for a future transition
to?  It just feels like rewriting everything from scratch would take a long time and would
basically be a separate project.

>     I'm also envisioning the amount of work the developers using Flex will have to go
through to convert to a completely new framework.