From sébastien Paturel <>
Subject Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:36:31 GMT
If the question was adressed to me :)
Then i already answered it several times in the mailing list.
And i'd like to have your answer to this question too.

Thats why i launched the "what is the essence of flex" thread. But i was
dissapointed to not get more answers, especially from commiters.

I shared my humble opinion on this subject here:

Feel free to disagree :)

View raw message