From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Kick starter
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:05:45 GMT
On 11/14/2012 11:43 AM, Alex Harui wrote:
> Any commit can be vetoed for technical or legal reasons, but otherwise I
> imagine it would be accepted.

  I guess that makes sense; I had not considered that.  I'd be surprised
if either of those reasons would come into play.
> I assume you did get ok's from Apache on the wording?  You were having to do
> quite a dance a while ago.

   The issue there was my request to make use of the Apache Flex logo on
a T-shirt.
   I haven't been formally approved or denied; and the current text /
video reflect that and make no mention of creating an Apache Flex T-shirt.
   The did say the 'current' T-shirt slogan is okay, which is "I gave
Apache Flex an AutoComplete"

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur