From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Kick starter
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:38:08 GMT

  Thanks Mark for the plug.  I was just about to post my own announcement.

On 11/14/2012 10:41 AM, Jonathan Campos wrote:
> It just seemed like some of the wording was off.
> There seemed to be an assumption in the text that whatever was developed
> would be definitely accepted into the Apache Flex project.
  I was very careful with the wording; but perhaps I failed.
  There is no guarantee that it would be added to the base framework;
but I don't see how the donation could be rejected.

> Furthermore it
> said that only the "finished" component would be added. What constitutes
> finished?
  The text of the Kickstarter provides a list of explicit features that
will be implemented; and those features are the base line that
constitute finished.

> There didn't seem to be that interest in feedback and open development.

  It was not my intent to give that impression.  For backers; I'll be hosting routine sessions
for the purpose of showing progress and soliciting feedback.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur