From Margo Powell <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:55:24 GMT

On 11/14/2012 10:26 AM, Carol Frampton wrote:
> As you've read [1], we're starting to prepare for graduation.  One of the steps is for
this community to choose a Apache PMC Chair for Apache Flex [2].  Given Alex's wealth of experience
with Flex and all the hard work he's already put into this poddling, I'd like to recommend
we appoint Alex as our chair [3].  I believe that our PPMC, i.e. our mentors, have the final
say on who gets appointed as chair, so I'm not sure this vote is official but I'd like to
record the community's choice with a VOTE.
> Carol
> [1]
> [2]
> [3]

Margo Powell
Applications Analyst/MS Computer Science

Nutrition in Medicine Project
Nutrition Education for Practicing Physicians Initiative
Department of Nutrition
800 Eastowne Dr, Suite 100
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-408-3320 ext 30