From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RichSelectableText-Component missing?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:53:23 GMT
IIRC, there was a discussion some time back about separating behaviors from the actual components.
If we had injectable behaviors, that would solve this problem nicely. A single text component
could support editing and/or selection, but if the behavior is not needed it would have the
overhead of the unneeded behaviors…

Harbs