From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: New Spark components
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:01:38 GMT
Hi,

> 8 months ago, Bogdan presented missing spark components[1] he did but at this time there
was so much excitement on the ML, it has not been so noticed, I wanted to bring to your attention
he wanted to contribute them, what’s the process to integrate them into the SDK ?

Has he signed a ICLA? [1] Do we know that it's his own work or was it work done for someone
else/a company?

From a quick glance at the code I wouldn't see an issue with these been added to the experimental
namespace and then moved into one of the other namespaces once they be in use for a while
/ have full tests.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt