From Jose Barragan Andrade <pepebarra...@me.com>
Subject Re: Say "Hi" to 5 (!) new Apache Flex Committers
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:44:45 GMT
Hi,

many thanks for all people in Apache Flex team and dev list for take me in consideration.

Well, I'm very interested on contribute to many threads of new and pending work on this project,
i.e.:

* Support the way to reach an ease contributions and patch submission through getting GIT
- GITHUB
official apache support on board.

* Contribute to the maven movement, where Chris Dutz it's working hard on FlexMojos

* And of course, try solving Jira tickets, and contributing on the principal roadmap.

I'm very interested too about Falcon, compiler stuff always likes me :)

So, thanks again for all, and keep on coding :)

Regards,

--
Jose Barragan
Software Architect Chief