From Clint Modien <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:39:11 GMT
+1

On Nov 14, 2012, at 7:26, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> As you've read [1], we're starting to prepare for graduation.  One of the steps is for
this community to choose a Apache PMC Chair for Apache Flex [2].  Given Alex's wealth of experience
with Flex and all the hard work he's already put into this poddling, I'd like to recommend
we appoint Alex as our chair [3].  I believe that our PPMC, i.e. our mentors, have the final
say on who gets appointed as chair, so I'm not sure this vote is official but I'd like to
record the community's choice with a VOTE.