From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FlaconJS] pseudo emitter algorithm
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:55:12 GMT
Well considering the conversation between you two, I will ditch pretty
much all I said in the last 3 days. This is what I get for living on a
mountain...

I have interest in the non-flash player stuff, so I guess I will keep
up with your conversations.

For now, I will focus on testing the compiler and trying to get in a
groove somehow dealing with that. I'm going to try and document more
of the compiler on the wiki. Gordon feel free the correct me if I'm
wrong in places.

And, I will try to really understand Alex's prototype and see if I can
get my brain wrapped around that to help with some simple test
components.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC