From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FlaconJS] pseudo emitter algorithm
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:41:42 GMT
Ok, I'm a bit confused but my brain is probably going to explode any
minute and that is about all from me for a bit.

I'll just sit back and see if any other conversations come up about as
-> js. Maybe I'm crazy and just want to create more work for myself.

Maybe the way it stands ABC -> js is good enough for now?

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com