From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FlaconJS] pseudo emitter algorithm
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:05:30 GMT
Quoting Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:

> I don't object to generating a data structure for V11, but I think
> that it makes more sense to do that as a second phase after ABC
> generation is working. Otherwise there are a lot of moving parts and
> progress will be slower.

Correct me if I'm wrong Alex, but Gordon, I think Alex was talking
about JavaScript data structures produced during crosscompile of MXML.

In Alex's new component prototype he is using descriptor object that
translate MXML tags to a JS Array; IE

override public function get uiDescriptors():Array
{
	return [
		Label,
		null,