From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:47:17 GMT
It's not that you can't use a framework and "vanilla" js, it's that it
has been shown that these candy frameworks that hide vanilla method
calls to the DOM severely kill performance.  ... For the sake of just
entering a $() dollar sign? That's a crazy tradeoff but thousands do
it everyday. For alittle dev time saved, you kill the actual
applications performance.

I was just saying that using AS, you can already have a "framework"
you use that is light, but the compiler would transcode it to the
fastest possible js implementation, since it's now hands off.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com