From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:39:24 GMT
Right,

Yeah, comparing the old MXMLC compiler to Falcon MXMLC code base is
like going from a stone cave to a highrise building in terms of
engineering.

It uses JFlex to create the tokenizer so there is not lexer from antlr.

Anyway, others... I am not saying ditch work that has been done on
FalconJS and what it does, I'm going to experiment with Jangaroo and
there YEARS of development to see what I might come up with as far as
JS generation.

Besides in the end, there could always be "options". I want to be able
to work on coding something, this I can get right to work trying out
some ideas.

As with GCC, I haven't read enough about it but, sounds like I will
need to research it as well.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC