From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:50:58 GMT
Hi Frank,

I was just looking at your code today in GIT, all I can say is what a
great job coding that!!! Seriously I have always loved AS3 AST and
code generation I have some experience as well and I was actually
looking at your visitor/sink pattern today for ideas!

I have gone through your whole code generation framework today, I
would love to see if we could collaborate on something because you
have put so much work into it and obviously love ActionScript as well.

How do you think this project and your project could create some type
of symbiotic relationship without completely redoing each others
efforts?

Thanks for being so upfront, I think both project have the same goals.

Mike

Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com
http://blog.teotigraphix.com