From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] concepts
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:26:17 GMT
Hey,

Your not an outsider, everything I have read of yours is golden. At
least you are trying to explain this stuff to people who don't have a
lot of js experience.

If what you are saying about jQuery and performance is true then;

"I do believe that it is possible to make a easy to develop
environment and spit out efficient code on the other side.
And not many ongoing development in this area has as much opportunity
to get something done well as Apache has at the moment."

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes being an infant has it's advantages
in a new world because you don't have any bad habits yet!

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com