From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: FalconJS "Demo" checked in
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:49:37 GMT
Ok,

Challenge accepted.

I was just looking through the cmc-js.jbg file. I actually think this
might be doable. The JavaScript impl looks very complicated but,
that's because it's doing a lot of things right now as far as building
the .js code.

I'm going to start small and see what I get. The first order of
business is just trying to hack together the base framework (emitter)
using FalconJS as a template.

If I can get C working we are going somwhere. That will take awhile,
I'll let you know what I discover.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC