From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] build not finding playerglobal.swc
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:14:22 GMT
Right,

I think I see the problem now, I put JAVA_HOME, ANT_HOME as windows
env vars (in the begining) but set PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME in the
env.properties file. So it's not using the properties file during the
compiler build.

And yes, I remember the last time I did this I put PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME
in the Windows env table.

Thanks,
Mike

Quoting Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com>:

> 2. Set the environment variables JAVA_HOME, ANT_HOME, and
> PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME as when building the SDK.
>
> I'd say you don't have PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME defined which is why the compiler
> isn't replacing {playerglobalHome}.
>

> On 11/28/12 1 :54PM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>
>> Carol,
>>
>> Let's rewind the tape, I'm having one of those days.
>>
>> I don't want to dirty my source tree, I just want to build the
>> compiler. What step am I missing from reading the README in the
>> compiler project?
>>
>> From what I am reading it says nothing about where or how to target the
>> sdk.
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> Quoting Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com>:
>>
>>> If you want to make your svn checkout look like an "installed" sdk you
>>> can
>>> go to ide/flashbuilder and run make-sdk.  You will end up with a
>>> polluted
>>> dev tree since flex-config.xml and the other *-config.xml files will be
>>> modified so that {playerglobalHome} is replaced, the AIR SDK is copied
>>> in,
>>> etc.  I run with this but you need to be careful not to commit any of