From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [Falcon] build not finding playerglobal.swc
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:40:48 GMT
Hi,

I had to reformat my computer, thus reinstall and build all the apache
flex libraries.

I have done everything I did in the last run, when I tried to build
the falcon compiler after I built the sdk I got;

Could not find file
...\svn\apache\flex\falcon\trunk\compiler\generated\dist\sdk\frameworks\libs\player\11.1\playerglobal.swc
copy.

Did something change where the sdk build does not copy that file
anymore? If so, how do we change the build of falcon to find it
correctly?

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC