From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: FalconJS has landed
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 13:00:56 GMT
Hey,

I try to avoid the command line when ever possible. :)

I set up a simple runner just like we did in functional testing using the;

MXMLJSC.main(args);

For those that are interested, MainCode.as;

package
{
	public class MainCode
	{
		public function MainCode()
		{

		}

		public var foo:String;

		private var bar:int = 0;

		public function get baz():String
		{
			return foo;
		}

		public function set baz(value:String):void
		{
			foo = value;
		}
	}
}

and TestApp.as

package
{
	public class TestApp
	{
		private var linker:MainCode;

		public function TestApp()
		{

		}
	}

}

Produces the following .js file;

/*
  CROSS-COMPILED BY MXMLJSC (329449.1) ON 2012-11-24 07:54:52
  */
MainCode = adobe.extend("MainCode", Object, {
	init : function() {
		return this
	},
	foo : void 0,