From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Component Behaviors and Injection
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:15:13 GMT
Heh, ... And reading some of my text I wrote 5 years ago makes me
think of really bad highschool photos that your kids laugh at, sorry
about that. :)

BTW, non of the links to my site work since I killed that subdomain
long ago, this just happened to still be on googlecode, and I
remembered it when reading someone else talk about this the other day.

Mike