From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Component Behaviors and Injection
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:04:20 GMT
Please do not be alarmed at the subject.

I just wanted to share code from around 2007-2008 I did which has some
examples and docs on an injectable framework prototype of
Model/Behaviors I worked on years ago when Flex 3 was getting to be a
pain.

Honestly, I know I put a huge amount of lost time into that project
but from what I remember it had some interesting ideas. I'm sure a
huge amount of it was overkill but, decorated behaviors with public
API interfaces always fascinated me to the point of writing it.

This is only reason I am posting the link; [0]

to the project is to maybe stir some conversations about behaviors.
Other than that I haven't even looked at that code probably since
2009. :)

Mike

- [0] http://code.google.com/p/tkarchitecture/source/browse/trunk/--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC