From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler(.tests) building
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:09:27 GMT
I did exactly what you now tried; checkout the whole Apache project,
build framework and build compiler.

The only difference I see here is you are on OSX, but I think Carol is to.

I just ran my tests from the compiler.tests/build.xml and all passed.

Unfortunately, without sitting next to you and looking, I have no idea
what is going wrong. I bet it is something small and ridiculous though.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com