From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler(.tests) building
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:00:10 GMT
I was just about to say something like this.

 From his directory structure (unit tests output), it doesn't look
like he checked things out from the full flex svn.

I decided to check out the whole Apache Flex project which took hours
but now I have a whole mirror of the Apache Flex svn on my computer.

I did exactly what Carol explained below and didn't have to edit
anything, only set env vars and build each unit, framework, compiler
and tests.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC