From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler(.tests) building
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:46:21 GMT
Erik,

My advice is get in Eclipse, right click on the MXMLArray test and
Debug as JUnit, have a break point in;

MXMLNodeBaseTests.java at line 129; Step through and then click on the
fileNode variable;

If the output window dosn't show;

MXMLFileNode(MXMLFileID)
"C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\falcon\trunk\compiler.tests\temp\MXMLBooleanNodeTests1363968697407340654.mxml"
1:1 loc: 0-240 abs: 0-240
C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\falcon\trunk\compiler.tests\temp\MXMLBooleanNodeTests1363968697407340654.mxml
   MXMLDocumentNode(MXMLDocumentID) "flash.display.Sprite" 0:0 loc:
0-240 abs: 0-240
C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\falcon\trunk\compiler.tests\temp\MXMLBooleanNodeTests1363968697407340654.mxml
     MXMLDeclarationsNode(MXMLDeclarationsID) 1:4 loc: 168-228 abs:
168-228
C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\falcon\trunk\compiler.tests\temp\MXMLBooleanNodeTests1363968697407340654.mxml
       MXMLArrayNode(MXMLArrayID) "Array" 2:8 loc: 194-205 abs:
194-205
C:\Users\Graphix\projects\libraries\flex\falcon\trunk\compiler.tests\temp\MXMLBooleanNodeTests1363968697407340654.mxml

Then you have something wrong with the compilation unit not being
created which means your permissions for the 'temp' folder might need
to be adjusted to read and write or something.

Mike

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Same result in Terminal.
>
> I do see a 'temp' folder.
>
> In JUnit (which I'm not intimately familiar with) I do see the
> following when I run the first test in MXMLArrayNodeTests.java:
>
>  java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.tree.mxml.MXMLArrayNodeTests.getMXMLArrayNode(MXMLArrayNodeTests.java:46)
> at
> org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.tree.mxml.MXMLArrayNodeTests.MXMLArrayNode_empty1(MXMLArrayNodeTests.java:55)
> at
> at
> at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:45)
> at
> at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:42)
> at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263)
> at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68)
> at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
> at
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
>
> EdB
>

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
>> Eclipse…
>>
>> Now trying ant in Terminal...
>>
>> EdB
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Cyrill Zadra
>> <cyrill.zadra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ok.. mhh
>>>
>>> How do you execute the junit tests?
>>>
>>> With ant script or eclipse?

warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false
for repeatable

FAILED

was able to

50, to point the