From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler(.tests) building
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:34:04 GMT
Ok,

This error means the fileNode is not getting created which means there
is a problem with the compiler.

This explains all your errors.

Are you sure you build the compiler project correctly?

Mike

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Same result in Terminal.
>
> I do see a 'temp' folder.
>
> In JUnit (which I'm not intimately familiar with) I do see the
> following when I run the first test in MXMLArrayNodeTests.java:
>
>  java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.tree.mxml.MXMLArrayNodeTests.getMXMLArrayNode(MXMLArrayNodeTests.java:46)
> at
> org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.tree.mxml.MXMLArrayNodeTests.MXMLArrayNode_empty1(MXMLArrayNodeTests.java:55)
> at
> at
> at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:45)
> at
> at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:42)
> at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263)
> at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68)
> at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
> at
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
> at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
>
> EdB
>

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
>> Eclipse…
>>
>> Now trying ant in Terminal...
>>
>> EdB
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Cyrill Zadra
>> <cyrill.zadra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ok.. mhh
>>>
>>> How do you execute the junit tests?
>>>
>>> With ant script or eclipse?

warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false
for repeatable

FAILED

was able to

50, to point the