From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler(.tests) building
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:07:01 GMT
Hi Erik,

I don't remember that many problems but, I'm not on OSX either.

Running the compiler.tests you should only have 1 failed test being
frameworkSWC() functional test (with warnings no errors), all other
tests should pass as it stands.

- I did get the 'ANT_JAR' problem.

I would have to redo everything to see if I got any, my system is setup now.

> So, my environment seems to be set up. Now: how can I help?

Ha, this is a loaded question right now. It's really doing homework
and getting an understanding of the definition framework and how MXML
works.

I would suggest starting with the ASC and MXMLC classes from the
mainNoExit() static method and backtracking to see what is involved in
the actual startup, config, parsing and rendering.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com