From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Current compiler question
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 16:34:15 GMT
I don't quite understand what you are saying but, I have said 100
times I do not like the Flash Player in many threads, read it on my
blog etc.

What I said below means, I would bet on AS3 language for the time
being NOT the SWF format. The compilers are lexers/parsers first and
parse AS3, MXML and CSS into AST which from there we can do anything
with, the ABC bytecode emitter is at the end of the chain and has
nothing to do with what I want to fiddle with.

So please do not think I want anything to do with the current or
future Flash Player AVM, I don't.

Mike