From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Randori framework [was Re: What to expect from FalconJS]
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:04:24 GMT
I watched the slides to, he mentioned C#. I saw something on Mike's
Twitter that said he would be getting something in GITHub next week

Joan, I agree his presentation made sense. What you are saying makes
sense to with the view mediator approach, you are completely dumbing
down the view using mediator injection.

What I don't get is, Mike said all these other companies that had
compiler engineers are not here, meaning they are somewhere else. So
Mike has put his time working with C# and a cross compiler /JS
framework.

Mike Does this have anything to do with this project? Or are you
planning on heading in your own direction with the Randori framework?

BTW Mike, I really do agree with how you summarized the problems that
are occurring today with Javascript and the View layer.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com