From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:04:35 GMT
Well, I didn't say it but what you wrote is exactly what I would have
said if I didn't already have my rant points for this week used up.

I wrote the previous to show I can be diplomatic. ;-)

If you search the 100's of rants from me in the archives, I have
always been saying burn baby burn.

Sometimes the phoenix needs to rise from the ashes, there is no ashes
yet to rise form.

Mike