From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:16:36 GMT
Yes there are a lot of similarities.

I write in Andorid, the XML design feels like HTML4 in relation to
what we can do in MXML. Not to mention tricks and optimizations that
we do, like inline, data binding.

Creating/including custom components in Android XML is a pain. Imagine
with Flex and it's MXML. They also have layout includes and other
optimizations.

Just the ability to wrangle Androids most principled and basic design
patterns in an easy to use Flex template/components.

What I have not thought about what so ever is how the build works, but
that's just another step.

Man, you could just use Flex to create full templates for android
dynamically based on mxml. The ideas are limitless when you think
about how abstract we could make Flex and MXML.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com