From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:03:00 GMT

You know I just had a funny thought.

I wrote an asdoc documentor(from previous code I had from other
projects) in about 1 week with the Falcon compiler and Velocity
templates.

You see I already know this is the future or bust with Flex. How was I
able to create a middle framework that analyzed the AS3 model that was
created by the compiler? I knew the API of accessors and renderers.

I then turned the compiler's data structure into a HTML documentation
view with a renderer framework I wrote that understood the AS3 dialect
using an accessor framework.

Folks, I know this is all possible because I have already done it. (in a way)

The MXML compiler just adds a huge amount of new possibilities because
you are dealing with the same semantics in the compilers model but it
can be written declarative in MXML!

Mike