From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:08:37 GMT
BTW;

I am having a REAL HARD time understanding why Android is different
from the Flash Player, AIR etc.

The only thing I am starting to get here is this project is still
married to Adobe in a big way.

It's a shame, I bring up an idea about bridging the Flex compiler to
some other open-source project and I get the "your not inline with the
projects goals".

What to keep giving Adobe and their Flash Player all the support and
hype, hey they have Stage3D now folks we must create a whole new
framework that runs on it!?

Is there any other Apache project that is so dependent on a
proprietary technology like Flex is with the Flash Player?

Mike