From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:58:55 GMT
Hey,

Don't get me wrong here people, I always sound like an instigator
because I love life to much to be tied down to a thought.

Yes I read Carlos's thoughts on splitting the project and not being
"inline" with the project's "multi-deployment" goals. This is where
translation gets lost in email and culture I guess.

Please re-read what I wrote about the Swiss Army knife analogy.

All, I am not a corporation nor an huge entity that could create this
mammoth run everywhere dream you hope of. I AM a developer that is
very into Android and see a bridge with this project. A use-case.

So who is to say If I could with others help get this to work, that it
couldn't then be applied to other platforms?

My strong emphasis on Android is to say, hey focus on the one
first(something that you are good at), get it right, perfect it and
then move to the many. That is all I am saying, how we get there is
another story.

Bertrand, your right with that comment about splitting communities. I
guess this is why I haven't brought this up because I disagree with
the main mission of the run everywhere majic this project is trying to
hold, I think it's holding ti back.

The truth is, If I got ostracized because of this idea I would just
quit and do all Android/Music like my original plan was, why even help
something I don't use.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC