From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:40:15 GMT
Well I can guarantee my development is strictly native Android for the
next couple years at least hopefully a lot longer.

I could see myself contributing a huge amount of my own resources if I
somehow tied that into my Android endeavors. Creating an abstraction
of their UI stuff would be really fun and could turn into something I
hadn't even thought of.

Yes, I am only talking about Android here, that is what I use. I
really never see myself developing on iOS, so why would I even care
about it. ;-)

When I write tools I always aim for an abstract structure, dealing
with MXML we already have it. So if this falls under your HTML5/Web 42
cross compilation, think tank, cloud computing blah blah blah, then
great! If not, it does for me. :) (general statement, not aimed at you
aYo)

Mike

>>> http://www.directwriter.es