From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:42:10 GMT
I will stay out of this discussion but I do agree Gordon that taking a
more "unit" approach to functional testing would create a stronger
foundation for reaching levels of stability with the compiler as a
standalone compiler that uses a specific dialect.

This way we could more look at fixing the existing framework based on
the stricter use of the new compiler.

But again, I will stay out until the heavy weights decide and point
the direction.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC